Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:43 pm

cotton wrote:I bought a radar mag once online I never heard of it before then and there was a article with Jim in. You would never know it was a tabloid no tabloid pics and it had high quality photos BUT the article was full of crap. They took jokes that he made on talk shows and twisted his words around to make his jokes look like facts and made him a look a little crazy in the head. Remember the story about him getting scars on his wrist from on the set of the Truman show? Well they said he got the scars when he found out jane was doing drugs and he got so upset he put his fist through the windshield. So Ya you have to be careful with Radar.

I'm always amazed that rags like that aren't sued off the face of the earth. Why don't celebs do it and shut this shit down forever?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:
sianlee wrote:Love Einstiens quote! That's definatly true...

I guess youreall right, I believe talking about it helpsmpeople see sense... the media is talking about it and people follow them! Jim needs to know that he has got so many people behind him. <3 I wish he knew

He knows Sianlee. He knows. :D

I really really hope he does..
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Ada, those rag mags get their info mostly from those close to the stars, like employees and friends/family. They keep them on the payroll and will keep their anonymity (unless courts intervene) They take tiny seeds of info and elaborate them untill they are unrecognisable. They sell enough copy to cover any legal challenges but more crucially they have good lawyers..you've got to keep an open mind when you read them........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Re: :(

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Can we take out a group action against him for upsetting us and affecting our 'safe space' by selling his story to the global press?......i feel unsafe and worried......i think we should sue.....lol
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:07 pm

fluffy wrote:Ada, those rag mags get their info mostly from those close to the stars, like employees and friends/family. They keep them on the payroll and will keep their anonymity (unless courts intervene) They take tiny seeds of info and elaborate them untill they are unrecognisable. They sell enough copy to cover any legal challenges but more crucially they have good lawyers..you've got to keep an open mind when you read them........

Wow, that sucks. No wonder so many stars have trust issues when there's so many people willing to betray them for a backhander. Such a shame.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:10 pm

fluffy wrote:Can we take out a group action against him for upsetting us and affecting our 'safe space' by selling his story to the global press?......i feel unsafe and worried......i think we should sue.....lol

I'll break some furniture if I have to see his f***ing awful smarmy face one more time. I'll sue him for that.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:23 pm

Lol.......they're such gullible idiots.......especially the ones who have been born into it. They've no university/college education and they don't know anything else.....totally brainwashed....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Yeah, it must make a lot of them very paranoid and anti-social.....if i was an A lister i think i'd become a recluse......lol.......and i'd get a pet wolf to release on demand if journalists got too close. :lol:
Actually i'd advise A listers to move to Britain. Our natural reserve makes us too reserved to approach famous people....hence Madonna living here.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:59 pm

fluffy wrote:Yeah, it must make a lot of them very paranoid and anti-social.....if i was an A lister i think i'd become a recluse......lol.......and i'd get a pet wolf to release on demand if journalists got too close. :lol:
Actually i'd advise A listers to move to Britain. Our natural reserve makes us too reserved to approach famous people....hence Madonna living here.

Oh, absolutely. I was having this conversation with friends the other day. I genuinely cannot imagine everyone knowing who I am, appraoaching me, shouting at me, taking my photo.. I'd go f***ing crazy.
The only thing preventing me from being a recluse is money. People drive me nuts and if I could have a protected area of land where I knew I was safe from the public, I'd be ecstatic. So I can absolutely understand why famous people just never leave their homes. And I hear ya on the wolves.
I'd opt for a moat and a few sharks.

Yeah, we're quite embarrassed by our own existence in the UK, so we don't like to make a fuss. I didn't realise Madonna lived here?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby sianlee » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:29 am

cotton wrote:I bought a radar mag once online I never heard of it before then and there was a article with Jim in. You would never know it was a tabloid no tabloid pics and it had high quality photos BUT the article was full of crap. They took jokes that he made on talk shows and twisted his words around to make his jokes look like facts and made him a look a little crazy in the head. Remember the story about him getting scars on his wrist from on the set of the Truman show? Well they said he got the scars when he found out jane was doing drugs and he got so upset he put his fist through the windshield. So Ya you have to be careful with Radar.

Wow really I didn't know that about the Truman show. What was the reason?
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby sianlee » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:31 am

fluffy wrote:Yeah, it must make a lot of them very paranoid and anti-social.....if i was an A lister i think i'd become a recluse......lol.......and i'd get a pet wolf to release on demand if journalists got too close. :lol:

Haha me too! I never thought of it all like that, id be so anti social.
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Canadian Jayne » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 am

I agree with the Einstein quote
You do have to stand up for yourself
If Hilary C was Jims lawyer
I wonder what she would say
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby fluffy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:09 am

She doesn't now but she lived her for a good few years when she married Guy. She used to go to the pub and be normal.....Lindsey Lohan moved here to escape the press( lucky us...lol)......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Serap E. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:17 am

Have you seen the photos of Jim and Cathriona from 2013 Valentines Day on TMZ? Jim's lawyer is not giving up! :ace:
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:21 am

Serap E. wrote:Have you seen the photos of Jim and Cathriona from 2013 Valentines Day on TMZ? Jim's lawyer is not giving up! :ace:

Yes, just seen that.
I can't believe anyone would think the marriage was anything but a sham. As soon as I heard she'd been married last year I immediately thought 'well, that was definitely a green card'.

I feel really bad for Jim that he (or whoever owned the photos) had to release them publicly. He's such a private guy and these photos are happy memories of her he'd want to preserve and treasure instead of being forced to broadcast them because of this evil f***ing attack on him..
:(
Last edited by AdaL on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy