Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:00 pm

fluffy wrote:Lol......i always say that if they handed out puppies and kittens to the midddle east peace talk delegates to cuddle during the talks, then we'd have found the solutions by now......
:wink: :D

LOLOL
Just the mental imagine alone is enough to laugh my ass of! Lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a good way to solve a war: both presidenst of both countries involved, a puppy and kitten. Only 3 will come out alive, who will win?

And there's a movie plot for you my friend!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby EvaAraujo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:05 pm

AdaL wrote:He'll probably slither his slimey carcass back down into the sewer and hide there like an enormous oozing fatberg until the next opportunity to extort someone comes along...

LOLOLOL You're definately right!

AdaL wrote:You bet your butt we are... xx
*rugby tackles you*

We need hug smilies on here. I've been looking for something approximating one and there's nowt..
Have a Grinch instead.. :grinch:

Can't bet my butt. Bad luck in gambling and I really need my ass! LOL
I agree! Petition for hug emojis!
:) :ace:
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Have you seen the new TMZ article about Cat's suicide letters? Although i find it disturbing to see new things about this once in ten days, i think it's good for people to see how suicidal she was and the letter in 2013 wasn't her last letter.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Serap E. wrote:Have you seen the new TMZ article about Cat's suicide letters? Although i find it disturbing to see new things about this once in ten days, i think it's good for people to see how suicidal she was and the letter in 2013 wasn't her last letter.

Severe untreated depression.

So much shame on her disgusting friends and mother. I hope this nightmare is over for Jim very soon. There isn't much more steam left in this disgusting attack.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:24 pm

AdaL wrote:
Serap E. wrote:Have you seen the new TMZ article about Cat's suicide letters? Although i find it disturbing to see new things about this once in ten days, i think it's good for people to see how suicidal she was and the letter in 2013 wasn't her last letter.

So much shame on her disgusting friends and mother. I hope this nightmare is over for Jim very soon. There isn't much more steam left in this disgusting attack.

I hadn't seen the photo of the 2012 & 2013 messages when i posted this. I've just noticed and read them and man, and if they're true, this girl needed help! She was so depressive! She was going to do this sooner and later and the bomb exploded in Jim's hands.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:

I hadn't seen the photo of the 2012 & 2013 messages when i posted this. I've just noticed and read them and man, and if they're true, this girl needed help! She was so depressive! She was going to do this sooner and later and the bomb exploded in Jim's hands.

Yes, very sad. Made me quite tearful to see them earlier.
I can't imagine what this is doing to Jim. This needs to end NOW. And when it does, I hope the people involved in this attack on him are haunted by their actions forever.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:46 pm

:shock: :shock: ok, they have not been written by the same person.......i spend my life looking at different writing styles, i may only be a humble teacher but like my peers we can generally tell writers apart without looking at the name. We all have unique writing styles and i can guarantee you that they have not been written by 1 person. It's now up to Jims team to prove it, It should be easy enough to get a language expert and a psychiatrist/psychologist to back that up...
What's more the writing is too predictable and hard sounding....it doesn't read like the writings of a tormented female, it's too masculine and simplified. There is something VERY VERY wrong with the later messages.....the instructions to nail Jim for cash are too unemotional ..very very strange but i'm pretty sure they are not from the writer of the first post.

This is indeed going to turn into a criminal investigation but it's not Jim who's the criminal....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:16 pm

fluffy wrote::shock: :shock: ok, they have not been written by the same person.......i spend my life looking at different writing styles, i may only be a humble teacher but like my peers we can generally tell writers apart without looking at the name. We all have unique writing styles and i can guarantee you that they have not been written by 1 person. It's now up to Jims team to prove it, It should be easy enough to get a language expert and a psychiatrist/psychologist to back that up...
What's more the writing is too predictable and hard sounding....it doesn't read like the writings of a tormented female, it's too masculine and simplified. There is something VERY VERY wrong with the later messages.....the instructions to nail Jim for cash are too unemotional ..very very strange but i'm pretty sure they are not from the writer of the first post.

This is indeed going to turn into a criminal investigation but it's not Jim who's the criminal....

Oh my gosh, really?

I have to admit, I suspected that but I have no expertees in the subject and didn't want to sound far fetched. I certainy believe they're capable of it but you really think they'd be stupid enough to do that?
So, clarify to me which ones you think are faked?

I definitely think something's going on with those texts too, tbh..
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:14 pm

fluffy wrote::shock: :shock: ok, they have not been written by the same person.......i spend my life looking at different writing styles, i may only be a humble teacher but like my peers we can generally tell writers apart without looking at the name. We all have unique writing styles and i can guarantee you that they have not been written by 1 person. It's now up to Jims team to prove it, It should be easy enough to get a language expert and a psychiatrist/psychologist to back that up...

Oh JESUS CHRIST. I hadn't even seen the apple notes. I'd only seen the written suicide note.

FUCKING HELL, NO WAY ARE THEY LEGIT.

Shit.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:32 pm

I'm not accusing anyone/s.......nor am i implying anyone, let me be clear about that :D
I'm just pointing out an observation which admittedly could be wrong but it needs investigating regardless.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:33 pm

fluffy wrote:I'm not accusing anyone/s.......nor am i implying anyone, let me be clear about that :D
I'm just pointing out an observation which admittedly could be wrong but it needs investigating regardless.

They are not real.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:15 am

If that message is real, and I would be VERY VERY surprised if it was - it would expose her as someone who was prone to using suicide as a threat and indeed - revenge.
That would go beyond depression but point towards some form of psychosis.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:39 am

AdaL wrote:If that message is real, and I would be VERY VERY surprised if it was - it would expose her as someone who was prone to using suicide as a threat and indeed - revenge.
That would go beyond depression but point towards some form of psychosis.

If it's real, it only proves that she really needed psychological treatment and she was on the edge of the cliff. She grew up in a village in Ireland and had problems with her mother, she met this weird and dangerous cult, she came to Los Angeles where she had other problems and then she lived with a wealthy famous actor. This is not an easy life to live yes but that level of depression is so dangerous.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:16 pm

One reason i think the 2013 messages involved another psrty is that the 2012 message sounds a lot like her actual suicide note. Neither place revenge as her motive and she rejects the importance of money..by contrast the 2013 ones are as hard as nails, concerned with revenge and cash.......it's very wong........the linguistics need to be analysed......2013 is not in her words.....
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:50 pm

fluffy wrote:One reason i think the 2013 messages involved another psrty is that the 2012 message sounds a lot like her actual suicide note. Neither place revenge as her motive and she rejects the importance of money..by contrast the 2013 ones are as hard as nails, concerned with revenge and cash.......it's very wong........the linguistics need to be analysed......2013 is not in her words.....

Yes. And the instructions on who should tell the media all about Jim. Also, the gun control comment? No. Just no.
Jesus, *how* would you prove it, though...

Also... who the hell drafts a suicide letter on apple notes? Very convenient since she's always used pen and paper previously.
Last edited by AdaL on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdaL
The Majestic

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy