Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby AdaL » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Serap E. wrote:
AdaL wrote:
The Daily Mail is renowned for the disgusting, unhinged and evil messages left in the comments. I think they employ the worst people they can find purely to scribble vomit-inducing bile on there. But there's DEFINITELY been a proliferation of Scientologists on there for sure. The way they talk gives them away in a second.

I used to visit their website to see if there's news about Jim and once this is over i will never do it again. When things started to get nasty I wrote that this green card man is a scientologist but they never approved my comment.That makes me agree with you.

Nope, don't touch the place. It's pretty much the nastiest paper in this country. It supported the nazis in the 30s and very little has changed now.
I've tried to submit several comments that didn't get through.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Lol......it's not the worst paper in the country, i think the Sport has that covered...lol
But i have noticed that they use censorship software to exclude all posts with certain 'hot' words and phrases, so you have to disguise them.... for example instead of writing Scientology which bans your post, try S c ie /n Tol ogy or something similar.... :D
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:18 am

fluffy wrote:Lol......it's not the worst paper in the country, i think the Sport has that covered...lol
But i have noticed that they use censorship software to exclude all posts with certain 'hot' words and phrases, so you have to disguise them.... for example instead of writing Scientology which bans your post, try S c ie /n Tol ogy or something similar.... :D

Oh, it is the nastiest. Even if not the worst.
The Sport/Star are all filth, along with The Sun, but at least they are not as insidiously toxic as the Mail. They don't have the pretence that comes from the DM.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:55 am

Seriously, try and disguise key words with spaces and capitals etc and see if you start getting comments added.......
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:27 pm

fluffy wrote:Seriously, try and disguise key words with spaces and capitals etc and see if you start getting comments added.......

I need to give it a go..
AdaL
The Majestic

Re: :(

Postby sianlee » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 am

Is anyone finding it a bit worrying though that results came back positive? And as in then why didn't he tell her before doing it?
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby sianlee » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:56 am

AdaL wrote:I'm disgusted, appalled and horrified. So apparently the Daily Mail now has these 'test results' which only apparently match his birthday. Nobody has questioned how anyone could have accessed these? They are either fake or something criminal has occurred. There is no way that they could be obtained in the absence of a court case.

And the gonorrhea? That's now forgotten? Added on Chlamydia. Hepatitis - which isn't even an STD. No proof whatsoever that this is his test and furthermore - no proof whatsoever that she was diagnosed with any of these. Just a few edited and random texts and the word of some sick, evil and filthy money grabbing cult member.

I am beyond angry. Seriously, I am insanely furious.
Where is Marty Singer and why is he not publicly addressing these issues? This is just nutso behaviour from these fuckers.

YES! Thankyou exactly what I was going to say!!! What the heck is going on here?!?
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:20 am

Mind games, that's what's going on here...........
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 am

Not really. She was a grown woman who should have taken responsibility for her own sexual health. NEVER just go by blind trust, no matter how besotted you are with your lover. Make sure you both get tested at the same time. Yes Jim should have played more fairly with her but it goes to show how important self responsibility is...........stay safe!
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 am

sianlee wrote:Is anyone finding it a bit worrying though that results came back positive? And as in then why didn't he tell her before doing it?

No, definitely not.
What I find worrying is that he either has someone faking his medical records/tests, attributing someone else's results to him or his medical records have been made public and sold to some shitstain of a lawyer. *That's* worrying and absolutely disgusting, not to mention highly illegal.
As I said on the other thread, wtf is going on with this certainty that he had herpes and gonorrhea and since the crazy mother came on the scene, that switched over to chlamydia and the gonorrhea was never mentioned again oh and Hep A gets added for good measure (which isn't even an STD) And then they declared that they actually had his test results in their hands (apparently without feeling they need to say how) and he's conveniently under a different name but his birthday is the same (again, convenient). Oh, yes and apparently the Daily Mail has seen these too. ALL in the absence of any court case/judge ..nothing. This is just a desperate claim at the moment. So, how, HOW would they obtain such information.
But let's say for the sake of argument, this test WAS legit. Well, for a start - it would prove nothing. As I say, Hep A, isn't an STD and there's no way of ever proving that he transmitted the other two to her or that he willingly did so. They'd been seeing each other for months by the time this was an issue and he *allegedly* took this mythical test, so where would be the proof that he consciously did anything?
He also may not have known that transmission can occur inbetween outbreaks etc..
And Chlamydia? Well, most people aren't aware they have that due to the lack of symptoms.. antibiotics and that's gone within days. Done.
And what evidence is there to go on from her side? A few dubious texts and a letter. No proof at all of what she had or where she acquired it from and finally and most importantly, even if these claims *were* true - in this scenario - these evil pieces of ditch filth are claiming they are crowing about this because this is why she committed suicide? No. You cannot hold someone accountable for a person's suicide nearly three years after such an event. That is ludicrous and grossly unjust. And they know this; this is why they are attacking him publicly so he'll cave in to make them stop and pay them off.

So, in summation - what I'm worried about is Jim and the effect this is having on him. I'm also worried about the legal, moral and ethical implications of either faking a medical test or obtaining an innocent person's medical details without consent and imparting it to the tabloid press for the purpose of blackmail and extortion.

Every time I have to discuss such personal matters about him so publicly, it pains me to do so. On the minuscule chance he or someone he knows may see this - I'm sorry that it's having to be done and I'm just so sorry that you're suffering through this. Keep on keeping on and you'll emerge even more stronger and more beautiful at the other side. xx
"The lotus flower blooms most beautifully from the deepest and thickest mud"
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby tlmarvin » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Monday, October 24, 2016--5:55 am CST

It still hasn't been proven. I don't like it either.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:44 pm

the results issue is very dodgy for sure...... i hope Jims team throw the book at those who obtained them.....Medical information is supposed to be private and it's so disrespectful to release Cat's medical notes to the press. Whoever did that should be absolutely ashamed of themselves, especially as they are trying to cash in on it. Obviously they didn't feel she creamed enough cash off him in life, so, they are going after the money in death. I don't know how they can sleep at night. :evil:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:50 pm

what makes them think that jose lopez is Jim anyhow?.......it could be anyone.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 pm

fluffy wrote:what makes them think that jose lopez is Jim anyhow?.......it could be anyone.

Exactly. Conveniently shares his birthdate but there's no way of proving who it is and the method of obtaining it in the first place supersedes whatever bullshit they're trying to claim from it.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:40 pm

I read that about 19 million people share the same birthday. If we get one of these people's test results somehow, does it mean that those are Jim's results? :shock:
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy