Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit.

Postby tlmarvin » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Monday, October 3, 2016--6:01 am CST

Morning,

TMZ has been talking about Jim Carrey's lawsuit several times. Saying Jim isn't gonna pay Mark anything (which I'm glad). Just wish I knew when Jim's court dates are. They've been talking about the court a few times, just wish I knew when the court dates are.
I'm still behind Jim and his legal team 100%.

Terry Marvin (Dallas, Texas)
Last edited by tlmarvin on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tlmarvin
Fun With Dick And Jane

Postby AdaL » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:33 pm

A couple of posts from someone on 'Ohnotheydidnt' (a celeb messageboard), who had mutual friends with Cathriona in LA:

"I had mutual friends with her at the time and they were all Scientologists. One was nice but the others... definitely mean-spirited and power hungry. Don't speak to them anymore but understand how they got attracted to being part of a cult."

"they never talked about it around me. there's some magazine they get i was so tempted to steal when i saw it before to see what was in it. i got in the car once after grabbing something and friend hushed another, "___'s back in the car, let's stop with the scientology talk." like ??? the fuck??

we did do a photoshoot once at the celebrity center and that was super weird. as soon as i walked into the building, some man basically stopped me before i even finished going through the hallway to question what i was doing. i kinda froze and was like um i'm here for this thing and thought i could walk up to the front desk, literally four feet to the right, to get situated... they had a guy follow us around the whole time and one of the hallways had a bunch of paintings of L. Ron Hubbard. One of my friends took a bunch of snaps and I wish I had her send me them. it was super weird.

and now that i'm writing about it, one of the actors we shot who was awesome and fine as hell never went anywhere. and that, on top of crazy scientology stuff, is one of the reasons i left the crazy chick i was working with lol."
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:03 pm

And more info on the practice of 'Fair game'..

"If you’ve spent any time at all reading anti-Scientology articles or message boards, or if you’ve ever seen a Scientology protest, you may have heard the term “Fair Game”.
“Fair Game” is a policy letter issued by L. Ron Hubbard in 1967 (ref: HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967, Issue IV) called “Penalties for Lower Conditions” which states that if someone is found to be an enemy of the CoS, they should be handled like this:
“SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.”
Typical Scientology rebuttal: But that policy letter was cancelled AGES ago, in 1968. Fair Game isn’t in use anymore.
Our response: True, the policy letter was indeed cancelled in 1968. In fact, we’ve got the text of the cancellation right here (ref: HCO Policy Letter of 21 October 1968). Read closely, ’cause this one is interesting:
“The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease.
“FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations.
“This P/L [policy letter] does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP.”
So as it turns out, the only thing that was actually cancelled was the use of the words “Fair Game”, not the practice of Fair Game. From the testimonies of Scientology critics who have spoken out against the Church, critics who have been stalked, harassed, slandered, sued, criminally framed and maligned by Scientology, we can see that Fair Game (or whatever they’re calling it now) is very much alive and well."
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Leah Remini, Tony Ortega and Marty Rathbone can all testify that it's still in operation.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Canadian Jayne » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:18 am

Sounds like a secret combination to me
this tactic has been used for centuries
it's recorded in the scriptures
that evil people do this
I was just reading in the
Book of Mormon
about 82 bc
Alma 11:20
I QUOTE "stir up disturbances
and wickedness, that they might get
money according to the suits which
were brought before them;
which did stir up the people against......"

there are even modern day stories
very similar
in Canada William Lyons MacKenzie
in States Joseph Smith
trumped up charges
I don't know the truth in this instance
only God and Cat know
God is.perfect he has perfect judgement
men are imperfect and are subject to
imperfect judgement
prayer works
Hopefully prayer on this will
result in inspired guidance in this matter
Canadian Jayne
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: :(

Postby sianlee » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:00 am

Carefully edited texts hey?? Can't the telephone company retrieve these messages easily??
sianlee
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Serap E. wrote:

"In a statement provided to PEOPLE Saturday, Burton's lawyer, Michael J. Avenatti, said: "Jim Carrey and his 'fixers' are trying to distract people away from the fact that Carrey gave Cat three STDs, lied about it, dumped her, called her a whore (her words), and then gave her illegal drugs that she overdosed on."
"

Everytime I read this, my blood bubbles a bit hotter.

Seriously, WTF kind of lawyer talks like this? And tweeting about it too. What respected attorney tweets about their cases?.. It's all to heighten the public media attack.. What a dickhole.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:57 pm

I guess he only wants his name to be heard. I think he doesn't even believe that all this bullshit make sense. AdaL do you know if he's one of "them" or not?
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Serap E. wrote:I guess he only wants his name to be heard. I think he doesn't even believe that all this bullshit make sense. AdaL do you know if he's one of "them" or not?

I have no idea, but he has to be a despicable person to have taken this bogus shakedown. There are some whispers that he may be one of them - it certainly seems likely.
Scientologists love their lawyers.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:16 pm

AdaL wrote:I have no idea, but he has to be a despicable person to have taken this bogus shakedown. There are some whispers that he may be one of them - it certainly seems likely.
Scientologists love their lawyers.

That explains his low level of intelligence.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:56 pm

The shitstain Scientologist is now giving interviews to tabloids, btw..
Could he get any scummier?

If I don't smash something soon and hard, it'll be nothing short of a miracle, I can tell you.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 pm

he wants his 15 minutes of fame....his potential 'golden ticket' to Hollyweird sadly took her own life and as such his opportunities.......
they were ALL opportunists who dreamed of the big time, even Cat who imploded when Jim closed that door.....Hollyweird is a destructive and cruel place if you're struggling to make your name.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 pm

fluffy wrote:he wants his 15 minutes of fame....his potential 'golden ticket' to Hollyweird sadly took her own life and as such his opportunities.......
they were ALL opportunists who dreamed of the big time, even Cat who imploded when Jim closed that door.....Hollyweird is a destructive and cruel place if you're struggling to make your name.

I'm in very little doubt that there was a concerted effort to draw Jim and his money into their world, hence their subsequent behaviour since it didn't happen. It explains everything, unfortunately.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbZYuOuvyK4

The dickless interviewer cuts him off, of course. God forbid anyone could take the piss out of a batshit brainwashing cult.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:37 pm

at Cineworlds all over the UK tonight there will be a screening of Louis Theroux's film- 'My Scientology' followed by a Q&A session.............it's a one off so if you're interested check out your local cinema for info (i think it's around 7.30pm)...... :D
[url]
https://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/my-sc ... is-theroux[/url]
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy