Jim Carrey Online

Jim Carrey Statement about Lawsuit

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: :(

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:38 pm

And now her mother goes on the stage. She left her family and married in England and now she remembers that she had a daughter.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/11/Jim-carre ... friend-mom
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Serap E. wrote:And now her mother goes on the stage. She left her family and married in England and now she remembers that she had a daughter.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/11/Jim-Carre ... friend-mom

If this is true, then I am speechless.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Well, apparently it is true.

What a truly disgusting woman.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 pm

AdaL wrote:Well, apparently it is true.

What a truly disgusting woman.

In a statement issued Tuesday, Carrey’s lawyer Martin Singer said that White had complained of having a “contentious relationship” with Sweetman, and claimed that they had been “estranged for years.”

“It is understandable that a mother who has lost a daughter will look for someone to blame. But in directing her grief and rage at Jim Carrey and joining this ridiculous lawyer’s attempt to capitalize on Cathriona’s suicide, Mrs. Sweetman is heading down the same dark path as Cathriona’s green-card ‘husband,’ Mark Burton,” Singer said. “On her 30th birthday, just a few days before her suicide, Cathriona White was distraught having received a message from her mother through Facebook that was so destructive and demoralizing that she instantly deleted her Facebook account so her mother could no longer contact her. Cathriona often lamented about her contentious relationship with her mother, how she was forced to leave home at the age of 15, and how they had been estranged for years.”

Yes, she's truly disgusting!
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Can't say I'm 100% surprised though. Definitely got a bad vibe from the mother last year...
What a hell bitch.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Yeah..... another money grabber.
No relationship with her daughter yet she feels entitled to gain smething from him.

Wherever Cathriona is, I'm sure she's disgusted!
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

Postby Serap E. » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:59 pm

EvaAraujo wrote:Yeah..... another money grabber.
No relationship with her daughter yet she feels entitled to gain smething from him.

Wherever Cathriona is, I'm sure she's disgusted!

This is what Jim meant when he said that her troubles started before they met. She had troubles with her mum when she was growing up and was forced to leave home at an early age. We can't expect her to have a steady mood.
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Ok, ......i thought it was gonorreah not Chlamydia....so with a big error like that i'm not going to take the article seriously. Plus, if this is the case my guess is that Scientology has made her a big offer to motivate her.....she has a lot of blame and guilt on her shoulders, i hope she can look at herself in the mirror.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:18 pm

fluffy wrote:Ok, ......i thought it was gonorreah not Chlamydia....so with a big error like that i'm not going to take the article seriously. Plus, if this is the case my guess is that Scientology has made her a big offer to motivate her.....she has a lot of blame and guilt on her shoulders, i hope she can look at herself in the mirror.

They're not even capable of keeping track of their own words. They're just throwing all the stds they can think of into the mix so it makes for a more scandalous story - which is the whole objective.
And have you seen the fucking lawyer on twitter?! .. hashtagging and bragging about getting her mum to start talking the exact same crap that they are. All terrible terrible people.
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby fluffy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:50 pm

That explains a lot........i knew it couldn't be under British Law because Wrongful death is for accidents at work or on the road.Otherwise pharmacists and corner shops would get sued for supplying meds to folk who go on to commit suicide. This is being handled by the US and i'm afraid to say the law there is inconsistent and unpredictable (OJ and MJ ?) who's the Lawyer Ada?......i can almost hear him rubbing his greedy hands from here.

I'm still a little bit puzzled though........she killed HERSELF.... Jim didn't force the pills down her throat, there really is no case to answer to in my opinion. This smacks more of opportunistic greed and a desire to destroy his career. Now who (or what) would want to do that?.......and why now? Were they expecting a behind the scenes payout which didn't materialise?......why can't they let her lie in peace, she must be spinning.
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:13 pm

fluffy wrote:That explains a lot........i knew it couldn't be under British Law because Wrongful death is for accidents at work or on the road.Otherwise pharmacists and corner shops would get sued for supplying meds to folk who go on to commit suicide. This is being handled by the US and i'm afraid to say the law there is inconsistent and unpredictable (OJ and MJ ?) who's the Lawyer Ada?......i can almost hear him rubbing his greedy hands from here.

I'm still a little bit puzzled though........she killed HERSELF.... Jim didn't force the pills down her throat, there really is no case to answer to in my opinion. This smacks more of opportunistic greed and a desire to destroy his career. Now who (or what) would want to do that?.......and why now? Were they expecting a behind the scenes payout which didn't materialise?......why can't they let her lie in peace, she must be spinning.

Yes, America started this whole ridiculous sue everyobne for anything culture.
He's Michael Avenatti and he's an embarrassment. A top drawer cockend. It's so obvious that this is just a media character assassination and they're hoping that the shit they're throwing around will eventually make him cave in an pay them off.

No case to answer at all. All their claims are completely plucked out of the air and completely disgusting with no way of them being proved. I think it was very likely that they were getting their hands on his money via Cathriona when she was with him.
I've always wondered how a make up artist who didn't seem to be in constant employment, could afford such a big LA house..
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby Serap E. » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 pm

AdaL wrote:He's Michael Avenatti and he's an embarrassment.

He has the same facial expression as Mark the pigface. "Hi,i'm a loser and i use the same photo as both profile photo and header because i'm a loser. Have i mentioned before that i'm a loser?"
Serap E.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:12 pm

That account says everything you could possibly need to know about that cretin.
How many other lawyers behave in that way?
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby AdaL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:21 pm

No stopping her, I see. Straight onto the plain old blackmail now.
Demand what you want, demon woman. He's not obliged to show his medical records to you or anyone else so you'd better proceed with your 'lawsuit'. Either way you ain't getting a penny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -STDs.html
AdaL
The Majestic

Postby EvaAraujo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 pm

AdaL wrote:No stopping her, I see. Straight onto the plain old blackmail now.
Demand what you want, demon woman. He's not obliged to show his medical records to you or anyone else so you'd better proceed with your 'lawsuit'. Either way you ain't getting a penny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -STDs.html

What its funny here is that in every article they mention that she got STD's and that Jim got tested and positivity in 2013!
It's late 2016... are you kidding me?
I'm agravated with all this c***
I'm a guardian of the spark...
I'm a God damn and proud good fan... and I love it! = )>
EvaAraujo
JCO Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Speakeasy